Our Vision – Horizons learners have the confidence, skills and resilience to be a positive influence in their community
Our Mission – Improving life chances through accessible learning
Did you you know that horizons offers:-
* Free confidential advice and impartial guidance about courses in your area, next steps, volunteering and employment. horizons also offers free pre-employment advice and workplace preparation plus free C.V. advice.
* A range of courses leading to vocational and non vocational qualifications – eg. GSCEs, Certificates, Diplomas, ESOL (English as Second Language), many of which are free
* Free onsite crèche with £5 returnable deposit.
* Volunteering and work experience in the workplace plays an important part in helping people get back to work. Many of our learners have found employment through horizons and we currently have over 50 volunteers serving in eight different settings and situations. Phone 01424 204136 for more details.
* REACH – free help using a computer. Help setting up an email account / claiming benefits online / universal job match / making online payments /shopping online /paying bills online. to BOOK A SLOT with TINA – RING 01424 204136
* A Healthy Lifestyles programme that offers a range of courses that encourage finding ways to increase confidence, health and wellbeing through learner led activities.
phone 01424 204134 for more information and details about what we can do